CHURCH "ST. GREAT MARTYR GEORGI ”VILLAGE TRUDOVEC

 Church "St. Georgi "is the parish church of the Hunting Diocese of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church, located in the center of the village of Trudovec, Botevgrad municipality. It was built in the period 1905-1908, and in 1909 it was illuminated. The names of the founders are read at the bottom of the throne. In terms of construction, it is a single-nave single-apse pseudo-basilica, with an elongated east-west body and an entrance from the west. Above the gabled roof rise two domes, one of which is the bell tower of the temple. At the southwest corner is an attached annex that plays the role of a lobby. There is an emporium on the inside entrance. The windows are stained glass, made of stained glass.

The iconostasis of the church is the work of the Debar masters of the Filipovi family. The icons of the iconostasis are the work of Georgi Zeljazkov. In 1932, the artist Georgi Peev worked on the frescoes.

In the fence of the temple, stone crosses from the demolished old church "St. Archangel Michael. Church "St. Vmčk Georgi "was declared a cultural monument of artistic value of local significanc.