CHURCH "ST. CAR BORIS-MIHAIL ”VILLAGE OF KRAEVO
"Holy Tsar Boris-Mihail" is located in the center of the village of Kraevo, Botevgrad municipality. It is an Orthodox church, part of the Lovčan diocese of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church. In 1933, the church board in the village decided to build a church. On October 29, 1934, its construction began, and before that, the site was consecrated. On October 7, 1944, the church was completed and consecrated by Metropolitan Filaret Lovčanski. Among the names of parishioners who donated funds for the construction of the church is the name of Tsar Boris III. The church keeps a tray for the wafers, which is a personal gift from the emperor. His picture is displayed on a tray.